What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bass for Deftones passed tonight. Thanks for the music brotha

[/QUOTE]

Yes rest in peace brother he is gone but not forgotten.

NIZZLE said:
Hopslam is still available to. Never had Double Cream Stout. Sounds delicious

It is pretty good. I recommend trying it. If you like Stouts, that is.

Yes rest in peace brother he is gone but not forgotten.

Yup never[/QUOTE]

Me being a dj I will play the Shi$ out of his music for a while ;)

ForumRunner_20130414_005526.jpg

image-3976253317.jpg

I will be sad when I run out of these. Luckily I should be seeing a few more in a couple of weeks. I'll just have to substitute until then with my case of Sucks.

Come in here Dear boy have a cigar You're gonna go far You're gonna fly high You're never gonna die You're gonna make it if you try They're gonna love you. And good night to all and to all a good night. I'm wasted :)

NIZZLE said:
Come in here Dear boy have a cigar You're gonna go far You're gonna fly high You're never gonna die You're gonna make it if you try They're gonna love you. And good night to all and to all a good night. I'm wasted :)

So.......does that mean you're done for the night, or are you gonna pour another and really do this thing right? ;)

My own Mobtsa' Rye Porter (Brown Porter).

I expected this to come out more of a robust, but it's very much a brown porter. #ohwell. Back to the drawing board. Still a 3.5/5 IMO.

At moneyplays in Vegas. Woodyjack black rye ipa

moneyplays is on Flamingo, across the I-15 from the strip, innit? if that's the same place, there's a convenience store right up the corner. that's where I got in a fight with some dude who pulled a small dull pocket knife.

and I'm having coffee.

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot. I'm a dork.

Getting ready to check porter and see if it's done in 36 hrs because it sure looks like it. Used t-58 and was planning on raising temp from 66 up to low 70s, but there is no activity, yeast has dropped, and beer is clearing up already.

1.012 from 1.052. Probably be 1.008 when it finishes clearing up. Hopefully it will look less like gas station coffee.

image-1368304501.jpg

Some nice French roast while I mill grains and get ready to do a double batch of Belgian quad. One for me, one for the old man. Mine is getting some bugs.

We also have to bottle his citra pale.

20130414_093224_Hagrid.jpg

32 lbs of grain through my dad's ghetto mill.

20130414_093932.jpg

Water. Stayed up till 06:30 drinking beer, wine, scotch with a close buddy. Got a little too drunk. Why the hell am I up?

Back