Pittsburgh/Western PA Group Buy #5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the minimum order amount that we need to meet on the small buy?

Paid up. Thanks Kyle. Any word on the Rye malt thats out? Should I order thru the small grain buy?

Note on the small buy - good news and bad news:

Good news - all the hops are definitely now 2012
Bad news - their prices went up significantly on some of them, so ours did too. The ones that looked about right didn't change much, but the ones that were grossly underpriced (7-C's) went way up.

Please double check your orders. Prices are still really good, but not as good as they were before.

Paid via paypal! The sooner we can get this man paid the sooner we can get to making beer!

The money order went out today. You might have it tomorrow, since we still have Saturday delivery you might get it then.

also paid via paypal.
dumb question - Brewguyver, but any shot you can take a rough guess ETA at delivery?

only curious because i'll be coming in from Buffalo, NY and have to make some plans for pickup (and I may be going out of town for work in the next 2-3 weeks).

either way - someone will be there on my behalf (possibly a homeless dude).

looking forward to putting 150lbs of base grains to work (on deck for Spring: Amarillo Pale Ale/Blonde Ale/Watermelon Wheat)

-beermethatbeer

Paid as well last week. Thanks for handling this for us!!!

also paid via paypal.
dumb question - Brewguyver, but any shot you can take a rough guess ETA at delivery?
-beermethatbeer

It looks like pickup is going to be Saturday 4/27, but i can work out alternate pickup for those who aren't available. I can't do the weekend of 4/20, and there may be issues getting delivery by 4/13.

I've gotten the following checks so far -
- Weezy, Brodymnasse, mouthfullofbeer, apam23, and butcherboy

On the bright side, my dual soda keg CO2 setup (Paintball tank) is working, so we can have 2 beers on draft during pick-up.

Brewguyver, You wouldnt happened to be going to the Big Tap-In in Ohio on the 20th would ya?

:rockin:

27th fits my schedule! Looking forward to seeing some of the folks on pickup day! Got some bottled brews that I may bring, if the carbonate well.

27th works for me. Hopefully I'll have a few things to bring that are worth trying.

Paid via Paypal. The 27th will work for me as well. I should also have a few brews to bring down for sampling!

Bruwsomtin said:
Brewguyver, You wouldnt happened to be going to the Big Tap-In in Ohio on the 20th would ya?

:rockin:

Wedding with the GDRs - no big tap for me

hop_head76 said:
Paid via Paypal. The 27th will work for me as well. I should also have a few brews to bring down for sampling!

I've got a new toy, if you have a good way to keep kegs cold ...

image-1603592849.jpg

27th works for me as well just let us know what time. Thanks for putting this together for us!

I'm going to brew this weekend but I'm not sure I can have anything ready in time but will try!

Paid via PayPal several days ago. Thanks again for all the organization!

27th is fine here too.

If I have anything left and/or ready (and I should), I'll bring a 2.5g keg if you bring the CO2. I can bring a couple party taps also.

We'll get an address via email?

27th is good for me also. sharing-wise... unfortunately i do not bottle much, but i could bring a growler of something. cant wait to meet you all.

where are we doing this and what time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back