What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmm...one of the only good reasons to live in upstate NY.

ForumRunner_20130410_201415.jpg

Slightly off topic but I have never had real good saisons but considering south fl temps I wanna brew one. Can someone point me to a good recipe?

Drinking my HB DIPA. Soooo tropical and yummy. Getting up for class tomorrow is gonna be tough

Nugget nectar on draught at "The Back Yard Ale House" I'm sitting right in front of tap handle. It's been here for 2 days now gotta b gone soon.

DFH Raison D Etre. Last of a sixer of it Ive been working on, for like a year. Grew on me a little,works good for a blue mooner/something occasional.

Gonna be drinkin good these next few days. The fiancee said we can stay at the bar and run up a tab or we can go drop $100 at the bottle shop..... I chose bottle shop :mug: Right now its a Shorts Ginger in the Rye, Rye Ginger Munich Ale. Really good ginger warmth and big hop finish it works well sounds odd but thats Shorts.

ForumRunner_20130410_215119.jpg

But the cherry of the day is Jolly Pumpkin La Roja.

Started the night with Left Hand Nitro Milk Stout, and now I'm enjoying Rye Wit from Freetail brewing in San Antonio. The wait on my first two brews is killing me. I want to drink them alreaddddddyyyyyyy.

My Landlord Inn (timothy landlord/NB Innkeeper-cloneish) but with burton yeast/salts. Has the landlord character but finishes much like the character of Bass pale ale.Wish I had used the london yeast but it is what it is-- a Landlord/Bass pale ale.Think it finished way to low also.As low as it finished its reminding me of my 30% honey ale also-now that I think about it. Young yet and still working out a bit of sulfer that is almost gone. Definatly like it better than a Bass pale ale though,not quite a Timothy Landlord though,that kinda happens when you sub. Nice dry pale for the warmer weather though soon.

Revvy's Ketucky common with tweaks/subs- I suggest you brew it.It holds up pretty nicely aged some. Clearer than this terrible pic,great head retention/lacing.MInes a bit overcarbed but very tastey.Mine was hopped a little more didnt nail the origional at all but its a fantastic base for an out of the norm kinda mildish beer.

0410032109.jpg

i did not see that glass last time I was in the cities. I will look again next time we're there.

They are sold at the Steel Toe brewery. Make sure you get a couple pints at their newly opened taproom. Don't know how long it will be there but they have a damn good wee heavy that you can only grab there.

Latest posts

Back