What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lounge Lemon Lime Margarita

It's a wine based cocktail kit. To be honest I'm not a cocktail drinker so I don't know what a real Lemon Lime Margarita is supposed to taste like. I made this kit for the wife but it tastes pretty good to me as well.

Malty and sweet?

ForumRunner_20130415_175022.jpg

Billy-Klubb said:
I do not miss Wyoming spring. how's the Wind Festival? still running January 1st-December 31st? good choice on the beer though!

Surprisingly not much wind with this storm, but last week we had 30 mph with gusts to 50+.

Keweenaw November Gale Pale Ale. Probably their best offering Ive had. Really good, nice malty start and a strong hoppy finish.

ForumRunner_20130415_201133.jpg

Just released Stone Espresso Imperial Russian Stout Ladies and Gents and its amazing!!!!

Swmbo poured me an allagash house ale while she mashes in a saison that I've been meaning to brew, and I study living organisms. What a woman.

20130415_201937_Hagrid.jpg

And for the record yes I spent a fortune at the brewery the other day.

NIZZLE said:
Hehe any luck with jester king?

Haven't had a chance to look for the one you wanted. I'll be going this week to a store that I heard had some.

Chicago's Revolution doublepaleale. Had half the bomber at first-wasnt enthused about it till after a Lagunitas Maximus- now..I kinda like the rest of it.:drunk: Athough with bombers it seems the flavor resides more in the bottom I have come to find more often than not.Often head/retention also.Guess some of the chunkyness I got now would aswer that also.Think maybe from now out I should just pour the whole dern thing in a big ol'ass glass and get the whole picture all at once. Its on the sweet side a bit. Nothing Id run out and get again.

image-2226684877.jpg

Trying a sample, pretty good so far, still needs some time. It's just starting to get sour, but it's going to be delicious in about 4 more months.

Having a rye IIPA to chase down some hydrocodone. There are benefits to having a 6 inch wide 3cm deep gash across your back following surgery. Gonna sleep like a baby

Widmer Hop side Down India Pale Lager. Not a fan. Bitterness seems out of place and it sort of tastes like really bitter white wine. Anyone else like this new style? I've had a couple different brands and all didn't work for me.

ForumRunner_20130415_230020.jpg

Just opened a bottle of honey crisp apple shock top really like this brew but unable to find it anymore that's why I'm going to start brewing my own brew

Sour Pale from fellow HBT'er. Excellent beer all the qualitys are there very well balanced

ForumRunner_20130416_023822.jpg

bmwmunk said:
How is it? Ready? Age mores?

If that was directed towards me, it's ready. It was in the carboy for a month and keg conditioned for 2 weeks while it was carbing. At first it was a bit strange, a lot of fruity esters left from the yeast, however now the flavor has rounded out and has become a really nice warm weather beer. I really enjoy it!

Back