What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First gift from our wedding registry. We haven't even posted it on our website yet. Kind of crazy. 5 months out <gulp>.

If you found the right one there's no reason to be skeared! 12 years later I am reminded daily just how awesome my wife is!

If you found the right one there's no reason to be skeared! 12 years later I am reminded daily just how awesome my wife is!

:off:Yea, actually pretty excited about the wedding and the marriage. But I'm a little freaked out that our registry shows up on google now, and that my aunt figured that out. Crazy world...

I got a new book for my brewing library - "For the Love of Hops - The Practical Guide to Aroma, Bitterness and the Culture of Hops" by Stan Hieronymus. Sweet.

Just got a Barley Crusher with a 15lb hopper. My wife ordered it for me earlier this week. I was going to buy a Schmilding, and thought that she had ordered one, but I was wrong. All she knew was that I wanted a malt mill, so she took it upon herself to get me one, not knowing which brand I wanted. I think I'll keep it, since she ordered it for me. I'm not complaining, BTW, I'm actually extremely happy that I got a mill! Besides, the Barley Crusher was actually a very close 2nd to the Schmilding. Now I have to wait until tomorrow for my bag of 2 row to get here...

Just got a Barley Crusher with a 15lb hopper. My wife ordered it for me earlier this week. I was going to buy a Schmilding, and thought that she had ordered one, but I was wrong. All she knew was that I wanted a malt mill, so she took it upon herself to get me one, not knowing which brand I wanted. I think I'll keep it, since she ordered it for me. I'm not complaining, BTW, I'm actually extremely happy that I got a mill! Besides, the Barley Crusher was actually a very close 2nd to the Schmilding. Now I have to wait until tomorrow for my bag of 2 row to get here...

I love my BC.

Two cornies and a 4-way CO2 splitter on the FedEx truck for me today! :ban:

I got a vanilla porter kit from adventures in homebrewing yesterday. Brewing Wednesday

I got an awesome package from sfrisby as part of the HBT craft beer MAW! Prost! :mug:

image-2367673475.jpg

I got my 2 stage temperature controller(STC-1000) aka ebay aquarium temp controller for my fermentation chamber build. Got about half way through wiring it up and had to go to work. :(

got a stc-1000 and a freezer today now for the keezer build this weekend, after a double batch brew saturday.

A sack of 2 row and a pound of cascade. The only problem is they sent me 50 lbs of milled 2 row. I guess I need to get busy brewing...

4 lbs of hopunion simcoe pellets from labelpeelers. packed well, shipped fast. and they were 15% off normal price. stoked.:rockin:

My Brewers Water Test Kit from Ward Labs, get it filled up and back in the mail tomorrow. Our water district reports are 2-3 years old, I need to know what's going on now.

Hop rhizomes from Nikobrew! 2x of each: Centennial, Cascade, and Northern Brewer. I'm hoping to make a wet hop Janet's Brown some year. :)

Rotors and pads for the wife's car... And wild brews! Been reading that sucker all night. Amazon is truly the one stop shop. Sheets for the kids bed, brakes, and beer books! Can't beat it.

I just got my 30 gallon blichmann false bottom. Sadly, it isn't going into a 30 gallon pot, but it should fit nicely into my 20 gallon polarware brew rite. Now I just have to figure out how high to make the legs for it.

My first home brewing starter kit, with a pile of broken glass at the bottom of the box where the carboy should be. Luckily, the shipper was very cool about it and said they would have me taken care of in time to still brew this weekend.

Back