Anyone use this triple faucet tower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slarkin712

Reaction score
Anyone use this triple faucet tower?
http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/towers/triplefaucet/EBD4743TT-525SS.html
I've got a Haier HBF05EABB Kegerator that has a single tap tower. The fridge will hold 3 ball locks, so I'd like to have 3 taps. The linked tower has 3 perlick 525SS and SS 90 degree shanks, which alone might cost $140 or more. Seems like a good deal at $190. Anybody have anything good/bad to report on this tower?

I also have a Haier Kegerator with a single tap. It is 2.5" diameter while the beverage factory one is 3". Most after market towers are 3". You would have to drill new holes and maybe even widen the hole to the tower for it to work. I am still trying to figure out how to get 3 taps myself. I am thinking of drilling two holes in the current tower and trying to install two additional faucets. It will be a tight fit but should be possible.

I also have a Haier Kegerator with a single tap. It is 2.5" diameter while the beverage factory one is 3". Most after market towers are 3". You would have to drill new holes and maybe even widen the hole to the tower for it to work. I am still trying to figure out how to get 3 taps myself. I am thinking of drilling two holes in the current tower and trying to install two additional faucets. It will be a tight fit but should be possible.

I was thinking about trying to drill two more holes in my 2.5" tower as well. I'm sure it would be a very tight squeeze with three lines. But the price of two more taps and elbow shanks would ~$95. And then I'd want all 3 taps to match, so I'd buy another tap for ~$35. Then I'd have to buy a bit to make the hole. I think the tower may be plastic as well, so have to be careful when drilling. Seems like a good enough deal, and less work to just buy a new tower.

I have that tower. Bought it after the taps on a cheaper tower kept getting stuck. Haven't had stuck taps since I bought this one.

@slarkin712 - I also have that tower, purchased from BeverageFactory. No issues with the customer service or quality of the tower itself.. It only comes with 5ft lines though, might want to have them install longer if you need them..

@slarkin712 - I also have that tower, purchased from BeverageFactory. No issues with the customer service or quality of the tower itself.. It only comes with 5ft lines though, might want to have them install longer if you need them..

It's funny you mention the line length. I called BeverageFactory today and asked them if they would make the lines longer for me. They said they couldn't do that. Did they make them longer for you?

Thats a pretty good deal. I bought the single tap and eventually just drilled two more holes and added more taps. It probably cost more for me on the longrun. Just a perlick tap is like $40 alone

Have that tower also, my only complaints are that the space in the tower isn't cooled so your initial ounce or 2 isn't chilled very well if the taps been sitting a while. Also, the 3 lines in the smaller diameter tower make it difficult to cool it too. You can't really get airflow up there very well. Otherwise, it was the best deal I found. Really happy with the perlicks too. No sticking!

It's funny you mention the line length. I called BeverageFactory today and asked them if they would make the lines longer for me. They said they couldn't do that. Did they make them longer for you?

I wasn't thinking about longer lines when I ordered, so I did not ask. I had to increase my line length to 8ft after a couple weeks...

Also, if you have not ordered yet don't forget a wrench similar to this - http://www.beveragefactory.com/draftbeer/faucets/tools/faucet_hex_nut_wrench.html?bstr=1

Back