keg cowboy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dixon

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with keg cowboy recently? My bro in law was in the market for a new faucet and a keg and i suggested going thru them based on positive stuff i'd seen on here. He placed his order over two months ago. After 2 weeks of not hearing anything he sent them an email and received a single sentence response saying something was back ordered. He waited a couple more weeks. No update. Sent a few emails to which he got no response. He finally called and whoever answered couldn't give him any info and said we'll have to call you back. I want to hope this is an isolated incident and if the stuff is back ordered that's fine but keep a customer informed.

I gave them a call last Friday because I wanted to drive down and pick up a couple of kegs. The person who answered the phone told me they sold ingredients until 6pm but they were out of stock on kegs.

Sorry if double post but: I ordered a kegging system from them last year due to low price and good reviews. Got the same on back order response when I called 2 weeks after order. Couldn't get a response to email so pretty much called and talked to the owner every week or so until it was resolved (took about 2 months from order to delivery)-he even threw in a couple freebies for the trouble. Make sure you talk to him (his number is somewhere in this forum if not on their website) and keep them thinking about your order.

Back