Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my labels done for my Maibock #2. The problem is I drank most of it already!

garagemonk-custom-beer-labels-and cpas.jpg

I finally think up the brewery's name and created logo, so I was able to put some labels on my bottles. This is my second batch.

Wisdom_brewery_batch_02.jpg

blog.jpg

Here is another that I made this morning. I may be wasting my time since i'm kegging now...

Hefe weisse bier.jpg

Nice...but it seems strange in its placement or maybe its too small IMO.

Thanks. You mean label on the bottle? If so, then I agree. I will put it higher next time. Or maybe bigger size, but now I have 8 labels on one A4 page which I like because it is cheap to print (I am paying 1$ for one page).

Thanks. You mean label on the bottle? If so, then I agree. I will put it higher next time. Or maybe bigger size, but now I have 8 labels on one A4 page which I like because it is cheap to print (I am paying 1$ for one page).

Yeah, that is what I meant. Just felt off but its nice label

So I'm going for the whole snow white poison apple theme. What are your thoughts? I keep getting some twilight theme from all the red, and that is not what I want lol.
66rlQ5l.jpg

I like it. Just did a Graff stout that I labeled along the same vein.

Dark_Graff_Beer_label.jpg

Call me a lazy a$$ graphic designer but this works for me. Erasable sticker labels I made. I write on them with a dry erase pen, Wash em when done and reuse. Love the redhook ESB. This is a clone with a bump of extra malt. I'm not very patient but so far each bottle I pop is a little nicer every weekend.

garagemonk-esb-labels.jpg

Call me a lazy a$$ graphic designer but this works for me. Erasable sticker labels I made. I write on them with a dry erase pen, Wash em when done and reuse. Love the redhook ESB. This is a clone with a bump of extra malt. I'm not very patient but so far each bottle I pop is a little nicer every weekend.

Where did you get the material for the label?, thats a great idea!

Pale ale label I made that is going on some of the bottles at my wedding in July. Ive been brewing like crazy to make sure we have enough, but havent gotten around to make any labels but this one.

pale rider 2.jpg

Here's the latest in my collection...

55e256c2adf411e2893b22000aa8100d_7.jpg

It's a clone of Chocolate Thunder Porter from General Lafayette Inn and Brewery which has long been closed. The old brewer there works with me at the LHBS and he shared the recipe with us. It's a phenomenal beer. I tried to match the feel of the original label.

Here's the latest in my collection...

55e256c2adf411e2893b22000aa8100d_7.jpg

It's a clone of Chocolate Thunder Porter from General Lafayette Inn and Brewery which has long been closed. The old brewer there works with me at the LHBS and he shared the recipe with us. It's a phenomenal beer. I tried to match the feel of the original label.

Care to share the recipe?! :D

Pale ale label I made that is going on some of the bottles at my wedding in July. Ive been brewing like crazy to make sure we have enough, but havent gotten around to make any labels but this one.

Reminds me of what used to be my local micro-brewery. http://www.kelhambrewery.co.uk/ourbeers.htm
I miss their beers! Pale Rider is a classic :drunk:

Self-taught on Adobe Illustrator. I did have some previous Photoshop experience. Working on AdobeI is frustrating because I know I can do fantastic work in Photoshop. The only problem is, none of it's vector art. I want my labels and logos to be vectorized (so I can resize them without any loss).

I haven't made labels for all of my beers. Sometimes I just can't think of anything good.

Labels that are coming up in the future:

Milk Stout
Bourbon barrel stout
Monstrosity RIS
Smokey Al Batch #2 (#1 was my first label ever)
Blonde Ale
Cockup Batch #3? I think I might just stick with #2's label

In chronological order:

Smokey Al
smokeyallabel-59610.png

Strawberry Tart
strawberry-59612.png

Smokin' Axes (Wayburn = Baltic)
smokinaxes-59611.png

Oktoberfest
oktoberfest-59609.png

The Yule Tide Experience #1
yuletide1-59614.png

Cockup IPA
cockuplabel-59615.png

Smokin' Axes Batch #2
smokinaxes2-59616.png

The Hauge Challenge
coffeeale-59606.png

First Grillen Brewing Logo
grillenlogo2-59607.png

Revised Logo Style
newgrillenlogo-59608.png

Did you censor a flying dragon penis thing? WHAT'S BEHIND THE BLACK BOX?!

I wondered if it's a flying f***.

Yes.

Our DnD group calls it a Dick Dragon. Credit goes to Noonien in that group for making that. There's also a 3D Large Creature miniature sculpted out of modeling putty. Try to wrap your head around someone shaping that.

My buddy and his kids came over to my apt to escape a baby shower while I was brewing a huge barleywine and things kinda got out of control. I'm pretty sure it was boiling for over 2 hours. I added a pound of honey 3 and 6 days into active fermentation. I never took any readings on brew day but it ended at 1.010 when I bottled it. I drank the sample and felt the effects later. I'm saying 9.5 on the label but it's probably higher.
palapatine-label-59630.jpeg

Xtynct said:
My buddy and his kids came over to my apt to escape a baby shower while I was brewing a huge barleywine and things kinda got out of control. I'm pretty sure it was boiling for over 2 hours. I added a pound of honey 3 and 6 days into active fermentation. I never took any readings on brew day but it ended at 1.010 when I bottled it. I drank the sample and felt the effects later. I'm saying 9.5 on the label but it's probably higher.

What's the watermark?

Latest posts

Back