Drank wayyy tooo much last night

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper77

Reaction score
And brewed a batch. I drank of bunch of beer and then switched to sake. Don't remember much. Woke up this morning and my wort was still in the cold water bath in my sink in the garage. Just pitched the wort. Yes it was covered with a lid. Got a little afternoon delight this morning. Maybe I should drink too much more often!

I brewed my pale ale. I looked at my Irish moss container and its half empty. It was full last night. That explains the clumps of goo in my boil pot this morning.

I also remember my sake must not have been done fermenting when I bottled it cuz oh man was it carbed!

I'm feeling a little better. Just got back from breakfast. I also noticed I racked an IPA to secondary and dry hopped it. I assume I sanitized everything first

Saw on FB today: I realized after drinking too much last night that I should cut back on my drinking. Then, I realized that one should never take advice from a drunk.

Cyclman said:
Saw on FB today: I realized after drinking too much last night that I should cut back on my drinking. Then, I realized that one should never take advice from a drunk.

Sometimes my wife says I need to cut back. Or she gets mad when I have a beer every night. She should have known me 10 years ago. I AM cut back. I tell her the stories and all the fun I had and going to work still drunk (logger) and then drinking at work and on the way home. I told her how from 16-23 I was pretty wild. I knocked her up at 24 so I've been pretty damn calm the past 4 years. Maybe she needs to see it first hand?! Naw I don't think I could take it anymore. If I have a beer before noon I can barely keep my eyes open the rest of the day

Latest posts

Back