anyone tried a bayou classic sq-84 yet?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amandabab

Reaction score
so has anyone seen or used the new sq-84?
It seems to be sq-14 with a factory windscreen.

Didn't even know about it until i saw this post, lol. I'm new to the club though, just ordered a SQ-14, arriving today and brewing my first batch tomorrow, I'll definitely give my feedback on that model though.

Sorry for not knowing correct terms but It's different, I found another website that shows the burner itself and it's the same burner as the SP10 it looks like. Not the mini banjo burner that the SQ14 comes with if that makes sense

Sorry for not knowing correct terms but It's different, I found another website that shows the burner itself and it's the same burner as the SP10 it looks like. Not the mini banjo burner that the SQ14 comes with if that makes sense

makes sense.
thanks

Looking at the link it is the same burner that is on the smaller burner on the KingKooker dual system that I have. Its pretty good but kinda loud (not as loud as the jet burner on it) I would the the sq-14 is a better deal.

Latest posts

Back