Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made it to 100 posts. I feel accomplished. Ready to make wishes a reality (can't do the current one though).

Bad news xmalachi...I can't do it. I swear I saw one of em at the store the other day. Guess I was wrong.

Bad news xmalachi...I can't do it. I swear I saw one of em at the store the other day. Guess I was wrong.

No worries man! I'll update the list some more today. :)

For those of you following the tumbler idea, check out the link below:

http://craftbeermaw.tumblr.com/

I've setup a password on the tumblr. WelcomeHBT is the password for the tumblr. I'm not sure if we should have it protected or not but any thoughts on that would be great. Also, if someone could try the "Submit" link that would be great as well. Any thoughts/comments are much appreciated. I will try to keep up with it!

Current:
Russian River Beatifcation
Hill Farmstead (Any)
Cantillion (Any)
Three Floyds Dark Lord
Surly Darkness
FiftyFifty Eclipse
Crooked Stave (Any)
Founders CBS
The Bruery Chocolate Rain
Lawson's Finest - Double Sunshine IPA
The Bruery Sour in the Rye with Peaches
Allagash FV 13
Logsdon Peche 'n Brett
Cigar City Hunahpu
Jester King RU-55
Knee Deep Simtra
DC Brau - On The Wings of Armageddon
Pipeworks - Raspberry Truffle Abduction
Pipeworks - Unicorn Galaxy
Deschutes The Abyss
Cascade Blueberry

big thanks to jj (javier25)

jj.jpg

big thanks to triagestat, did you know i traded my 09 DL like a dumbie

Holy crap, he sent you two tired hands bottles (and that other stuff ;)?)? I was lucky enough to have a bottle of Hand Farm shared with me and it was as good as any beer I've ever had.

xMalachi said:
Current:
Russian River Beatifcation
Hill Farmstead (Any)
Cantillion (Any)
Three Floyds Dark Lord
Surly Darkness
FiftyFifty Eclipse
Crooked Stave (Any)
Founders CBS
The Bruery Chocolate Rain
Lawson's Finest - Double Sunshine IPA
The Bruery Sour in the Rye with Peaches
Allagash FV 13
Logsdon Peche 'n Brett
Cigar City Hunahpu
Jester King RU-55
Knee Deep Simtra
DC Brau - On The Wings of Armageddon
Pipeworks - Raspberry Truffle Abduction
Pipeworks - Unicorn Galaxy
Deschutes The Abyss
Cascade Blueberry

I'll take that one. I can do at least 2 of those.

bottlebomber said:
I'll take that one. I can do at least 2 of those.

Sorry, let me tentatively take this one. I'm going to have to check on a couple of these before I can commit.

Javier25 said:
I hope to get back into this soon. Moving left me flat broke! Cant even afford to get myself brews, lol. Boooooooooo

We appreciate your contribution to the MAW and I hope you can get yourself some brews soon as well as getting back in on the MAW.

Also I need my paycheck soon since my rare beer night took all my beer money and tripled it lol

I got 2 bottles of Artisnale, I was hoping to trade one but my wife said "don't mail that beer away that we waited an hr in line for I want to try it". Normally she doesn't care lol.

I'm looking to get in on another one of these soon tho.

yoitsluke said:
What is the current list?

I'm handling xMalachis list currently, but I don't want to put up mine until I've shipped his if that's alright. Is there anyone else?

I'm handling xMalachis list currently, but I don't want to put up mine until I've shipped his if that's alright. Is there anyone else?

Nope just one person at a time. If you know you can get at least 2 and want to fulfill his wish then just go ahead and post your list up. No need to wait unless your not sure if your able to grab the beers. In that case xMalachis list pending but not fulfilled.

KeyWestBrewing said:
Nope just one person at a time. If you know you can get at least 2 and want to fulfill his wish then just go ahead and post your list up. No need to wait unless your not sure if your able to grab the beers. In that case xMalachis list pending but not fulfilled.

Gotcha. That's a nice way to do it, so someone doesn't spend a hundred bucks on beer and then get passed over. I'll be going today, so basically let's call it spoken for.

This is awesome! Just saw it for the first time. Hoping I'll be able to play along sometime. What is a CONUS?

bottlebomber said:
Gotcha. That's a nice way to do it, so someone doesn't spend a hundred bucks on beer and then get passed over. I'll be going today, so basically let's call it spoken for.

Yea the person with the list has to confirm/accept the offer before it can fulfilled. This way there's no confusion on who's picking it up and people don't waste their time or money. If he accepts your offer go ahead and post up your list.

KeyWestBrewing said:
Yea the person with the list has to confirm/accept the offer before it can fulfilled. This way there's no confusion on who's picking it up and people don't waste their time or money. If he accepts your offer go ahead and post up your list.

Ok well he accepted and I can basically guarantee I won't disappoint, so I will have a list up as soon as I can. I love the interest level in this thread, and the generosity! Very cool!

MTate37 said:
Ahhh...makes sense. So at this point we are waiting on bottlebomber to fulfill his wish and then post his own wishlist? Am I understanding correctly?

Yea now that he's picked up the current wish he gets to post his own.

bottlebomber said:
Ok well he accepted and I can basically guarantee I won't disappoint, so I will have a list up as soon as I can. I love the interest level in this thread, and the generosity! Very cool!

Cool!! Me too I had a feeling a MAW would work out really well. So far everyone has really done a great job of being willing to give to others and really make some people happy.

MTate37 said:
Awesome! This is one of the coolest things I've seen on the board. Hopefully there will be some desire for Alabama beers.

Thanks and thanks to everyone that's been a part of it. A MAW is only as good as its participants.

I'm in Birmingham. There are just a few around the state that distribute in cans/bottles.

Good People - Pale Ale, Brown Ale, IPA, Snakehandler (Imperial IPA)
Yellowhammer
Straight to Ale - Monkeynaut IPA, Lily Flagg Milk Stout, various high-gravity special releases
Blue Pants
Back Forty Beer Company - Truck Stop Honey Brown Ale, Naked Pig Pale Ale, Freckle Belly IPA, Kudzu Porter
Beer Engineers - Velocity IPA, Bourbon Barrel Velocity, Peanut Butter Porter
Cahaba Brewing Company

Back