So, have you ever urinated in the shower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever urinated in the shower?

• Yes

• No

• Refuse to answer, as my SWMBO monitors my posts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You bet! but at the BEGINNING of the shower, it is good for people that have feet that sweat a lot.
Yes, pee on your feet! It helps prevent swamp foot or whatever and re-balances pH.

Laugh if you will. I might be the only one. I either have a medical problem or a drinking problem, or maybe aging. How about...do you occasionally have pee trickle down your leg after you finish peeing in a toilet/urinal, tucking it back in, and after shaking more than sufficiently?

Toecutter said:
What ? Of course. now a real man craps in the shower. Sometimes you just cant help it. it can be a real struggle to get it through the grates in the drain cap

You have grates? I have a garbage disposal in my shower.

I'd like to know who doesn't pee in the shower. Those are the uptight people I need to avoid.

Real question is have you ever deuced in the shower?

A friend of my sisters had a commemorative rug from the Seattle Sonics 1979 NBA Championship. For some unknown reason, the place he chose to put it when he got his first apartment was on the floor in front of the toilet.

Well, the morning after a long, long night of very heavy drinking he work with two very intense needs... to vomit and... well, we all know how sometimes lots of cheap beer can have an effect on the other end of the digestive tract as well.

He rushed into the bathroom and had about 3 seconds to decide which way to face because both were going to happen simultaneously. The only choice was which substance would he rather spend the day washing out of his rug.

He quickly went with the third option... climb into the tub, turn on the shower and just let what happens happen. :D

A friend of my sisters had a commemorative rug from the Seattle Sonics 1979 NBA Championship. For some unknown reason, the place he chose to put it when he got his first apartment was on the floor in front of the toilet.

Well, the morning after a long, long night of very heavy drinking he work with two very intense needs... to vomit and... well, we all know how sometimes lots of cheap beer can have an effect on the other end of the digestive tract as well.

He rushed into the bathroom and had about 3 seconds to decide which way to face because both were going to happen simultaneously. The only choice was which substance would he rather spend the day washing out of his rug.

He quickly went with the third option... climb into the tub, turn on the shower and just let what happens happen. :D

Good man

I figured if there was an honest group this would be it. After all, we probably process more liquids through our system than the average person.

Be Honest;)

I whizz in the shower every day. I also mark my territory in the backyard once in a while.
Regards, GF.

No never peed in the shower. Never even thought about it.

Why limit yourself to just one spot when you can whizz all over the place outside. I have been giving the dogs a complex by seeing how high up a pole I can pee. And then trying to kill my wifes grape bush by peeing on it. Grapes are a hardy plant by the way and all I have done was kill the grass around it.

The original question requires clarification:
Peed in the shower -- while taking a shower, or from the outside in?

I can admit to doing both.

When I rehabbed my condo I did a complete floor to ceiling redo of my bathroom, EXCEPT for the bathtub, and there was some problems with how the builders had put the toilet flange in the concrete, so I was without a commode for a couple of months, so rather than driving to the mall everytime I had to take a leak.....

No never peed in the shower. Never even thought about it.

Why limit yourself to just one spot when you can whizz all over the place outside. I have been giving the dogs a complex by seeing how high up a pole I can pee. And then trying to kill my wifes grape bush by peeing on it. Grapes are a hardy plant by the way and all I have done was kill the grass around it.

I've noticed that when I pee in my yard, my dog feels compelled to walk over, sniff, and do likewise.

I'd like to see a poll done on that phenomenon.

Revvy said:
Dude, you do realize that means your dog is the Alpha, not you....

I wouldn't be sharing that on the internet.
:cross:

I second that!^

That dog needs to know who's boss. Mine won't even go near anything I pee on. Stout just knows. The funny thing is, I'm not the Alfa. In here eyes, my 4 year old son is, I'm second.

Dude, you do realize that means your dog is the Alpha, not you....

I wouldn't be sharing that on the internet.
:cross:

She might think she's the alpha *****.

That still doesn't stop me from peeing on her head when she stands still.:)

Peeing in the shower is just "alright". The best is to rip a juicy fart (and you know it's going to be juicy if your cheeks are wet...)

Then sit back and enjoy the aroma of hot fart steam wafting through the shower!

I can admit to doing both.

When I rehabbed my condo I did a complete floor to ceiling redo of my bathroom, EXCEPT for the bathtub, and there was some problems with how the builders had put the toilet flange in the concrete, so I was without a commode for a couple of months, so rather than driving to the mall everytime I had to take a leak.....

What did you do about #2 ?

I love this site.
Absolutely urinating in the shower is normal. How many of you arch back like a 5 year old and see how far up the wall you can launch your piss?? For that matter whenever you piss anywhere?
At a big event where they have the troughs, stand way back and piss and slowly walk forward as the velocity decreases. If you have a sense of humor you know that is damn funny out of a grown man.

Back