I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will rule hemisphere of not-quite-so-small-bikinis-as-golem's-hemisphere. May the Secret Weslian Hemispheres rue the day they took delight in accepting junk mail detailing their fall and necessary obliteration.

Yknow whats a lot of fun? throwing away the empty bottles of conditioner and body foam that clutter up the shower and replacing them all with just enough of what you actually need.

CreamyGoodness said:
Yknow whats a lot of fun? throwing away the empty bottles of conditioner and body foam that clutter up the shower and replacing them all with just enough of what you actually need.

No what would be even better? Body foam mead!

It's more fun to put dry red food coloring behind the shower head just before somebody goes to take a shower. :ban:

You know what is not fun, trying to find the dead body in the bathroom. It's like you know it's there because you can smell it, but where the heck is it? Just poured a bunch of bleach over everything and ran out of there. Wish I didn't have to share a bathroom with hubby. :mad:

You know what is not fun, trying to find the dead body in the bathroom. It's like you know it's there because you can smell it, but where the heck is it? Just poured a bunch of bleach over everything and ran out of there. Wish I didn't have to share a bathroom with hubby. :mad:
Your hubbies name isn't Dexter is it?

Your hubbies name isn't Dexter is it?

No, but I guess it is possible he could be using an alias. He has been acting very strange lately. Outside late at night with his chainsaw. Sometimes he stands outside my craft room window and just watches me. I really need to install some blinds, or maybe a thick curtain.

No, but I guess it is possible he could be using an alias. He has been acting very strange lately. Outside late at night with his chainsaw. Sometimes he stands outside my craft room window and just watches me. I really need to install some blinds, or maybe a thick curtain.

Or maybe plate steel and hand grenades.

Must be that cheap, Made in China, lead.
Actually, it isn't lead. It's a meta-stable matrix that is mostly composed of iconel, carbon, and polyhydroxyalkanoates. It's properties can be altered to meet a rather large range of demands.

They do not bother me. The ladies won't wear the bikinis if their are mosquitoes.

Best Answer Ever.

Actually, it isn't lead. It's a meta-stable matrix that is mostly composed of iconel, carbon, and polyhydroxyalkanoates. It's properties can be altered to meet a rather large range of demands.

And...um..well.....Magic.........right???

Leadgolem said:
As a machinist, I shudder at that word. Why would you even know about that blasted material , which is founded beyond the very gates of hell...

bottlebomber said:
As a machinist, I shudder at that word. Why would you even know about that blasted material , which is founded beyond the very gates of hell...

Make a lot of cryogenic storage chambers?

Well......the worst part, is that somebody has to go straight into hell on their luchbreak to procure the stuff. That is why I figured that LeadHead here was brought about by a somewhat impressive demonic spell.

Interesting but true.... when I was in college those who looked to cocaine as their intoxicant of choice were known, amongst themselves, as "lead heads." Cocaine was commonly refered to as "lead."

Amongst non-partakers, the terms changed to "obnoxious ********" and "that stupid $hit" respectively.

image-1029251100.jpg

I can't be sure, but something about that 2nd thread title sounds like they're brewing wrong.

Hey, don't talk about my back yard like that. I mean sure, I've got an infernal portal or two...

Well......the worst part, is that somebody has to go straight into hell on their luchbreak to procure the stuff. That is why I figured that LeadHead here was brought about by a somewhat impressive demonic spell.
Well, actually Uriel and Ahriman got drunk with Schrodinger this one time.... Oh nevermind, I can tell you're bored.
Interesting but true.... when I was in college those who looked to cocaine as their intoxicant of choice were known, amongst themselves, as "lead heads." Cocaine was commonly refered to as "lead."

Amongst non-partakers, the terms changed to "obnoxious ********" and "that stupid $hit" respectively.
......................................................................I thought I had a fan club to. :mad: I guess I'll just have to make one, now where are my tin snips.

CreamyGoodness said:
Impossible to cut accuately/bore through?
All of the nickel superalloys are expensive and destroy your cutting tools in record time.

bleme said:
Make a lot of cryogenic storage chambers?
Haven't yet.. We do a lot of drilling equipment though.

Leadgolem said:
I'll have to hit you up the next time I try to dig my way to China. I hit granite last time, and it ripped though my diamond tipped boring machine.

Couple thousand more miles and you'd have had more problems than a broken boring head..

Back