Subway cookies suck!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShootsNRoots

Reaction score
Subway cookies are flat, under-baked, doughy, nasty things.

The only time I eat them is when they are fresh from the oven and the clerk doesn't mind giving "hot" cookies to a customer.

I know these things are baked from pre-made dough, but please bake them until they are done! (I've found one subway; which makes their frosted sugar cookies very well; they are nice and fluffy; baked through; the frosting is very well made. Other than that; YUCK!)

That is all. Thanks for listening.

Yeah, subway cookies are the feces that homeless people and musicians with their guitar cases open leave for the janitor to scrape up between trains.

I sure as hell never want to see one, much less smell it. Why in the name of Satan you decided to put one in your mouth is beyond me.

Last time I was in a subway, the "artist" grabbed my loaf of bread, then reached across his hand with the knife to cut the bread. Just as I was thinking boy that looks like a great way to lose a digit, sure enough the "artist" sliced his hand to the bone. That was when I decided that I really didn't need a subway sandwich for lunch.

Yea, dude, if you eat the sandwiches at subway, I really don't see how you're qualified to judge the quality of their cookies.

I mean, street vendors are a little sketchy, food served by junkies and musicians in an underground rail station is a complete crapshoot.

This thread got a little awesome.
;)

Last time I was in a subway, the "artist" grabbed my loaf of bread, then reached across his hand with the knife to cut the bread. Just as I was thinking boy that looks like a great way to lose a digit, sure enough the "artist" sliced his hand to the bone. That was when I decided that I really didn't need a subway sandwich for lunch.

But you still wanted it right?

I like how when I go to Subway and I say I want a "crazy amount of pickles" they comply. I then scrape off the pickles (I hate pickles) and take them home and jar them.

I like how when I go to Subway and I say I want a "crazy amount of pickles" they comply. I then scrape off the pickles (I hate pickles) and take them home and jar them.

I tell them that I want EVERYTHING on my sub.

I then take it and scrape the "salad" into a bowl and sell it to someone here at work for more than I paid for the sandwich.

Smart. Mind if a take that idea and make it my own?

Absolutely!

The problem comes in when you begin to miss the salad and you run back to the person and throw their money back at them and the sandwich, and run off with the salad.

I don't really like Subway, I eat there cause SWMBO loves it but I just find their food lacking. Rather go to Quiznos for a chain or drive about 30 minutes to get a Hogback

HOGBACK????

That sounds legit.

Subway spicy italian with EVERYTHING veggie-wise and salt and pepper and vinegar and oil is respectable, but hardly gourmet.

We have Red Pepper here that smacks subway down with it's little finger.

Nope, the blood all over the bread and counter, was enough for me to decide I didn't want to eat there ever again. Others just stayed in line.

HOGBACK????

That sounds legit.

Subway spicy italian with EVERYTHING veggie-wise and salt and pepper and vinegar and oil is respectable, but hardly gourmet.

We have Red Pepper here that smacks subway down with it's little finger.

Well to be fair it's named after the road it's on. It's fantastic. One of the many great things about living in NJ, always good local food nearby. There they make hoagies to die for

are you guys serious? Are you drunk? Am I drunk? Am i the only one who thinks subway has phenomenal cookies? White chip macadamia nut? what's going on here? I couldn't even begin to think about the last time I had a sandwich from there, but I can name the last time I had cookies from there.

Cookies are like whores. some like them firm, some like them soft. it's subjective.

I happen to be the one who loves the subway cookie whores.

Maybe its my inner fat kid typing, but their raspberry cheesecake cookies are some damn good eewy gooey goodness.

On a sidenote, I went their for lunch today... apparently they are bringing back avocado as a side tomorrow.

are you guys serious? Are you drunk? Am I drunk? Am i the only one who thinks subway has phenomenal cookies? White chip macadamia nut? what's going on here? I couldn't even begin to think about the last time I had a sandwich from there, but I can name the last time I had cookies from there.

Cookies are like whores. some like them firm, some like them soft. it's subjective.

Hmmmm..... Fair enough......

Genius!!;)

Yeah, but you can't eff up the "white chocolate chip macadamia nut butter" cookies.

Subway cookies are flat, under-baked, doughy, nasty things.

The only time I eat them is when they are fresh from the oven and the clerk doesn't mind giving "hot" cookies to a customer.

I know these things are baked from pre-made dough, but please bake them until they are done! (I've found one subway; which makes their frosted sugar cookies very well; they are nice and fluffy; baked through; the frosting is very well made. Other than that; YUCK!)

That is all. Thanks for listening.

This is a shocking revelation ;)

Back