• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick 425 SS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad67z

Reaction score
I am looking to buy 4-6 Perlick 425 SS, with or without shanks does not matter. Cash or I have a ton of gear if your looking for something.

I have a new one with the plastic tip if interested 30 bucks shipped?

bad67z said:
Thank you very much for the offer, I would like to keep them uniform so the plastic tip would stick out.

You can buy SS tips directly from Perlick. I bought a lot of these with plastic tips an just purchased the SS tips. A little more money probably, but the end result is what I was looking for. I might (might) have an extra one laying around. Out of town, but will try to check for you when I get back later this week.

You can buy SS tips directly from Perlick. I bought a lot of these with plastic tips an just purchased the SS tips. A little more money probably, but the end result is what I was looking for. I might (might) have an extra one laying around. Out of town, but will try to check for you when I get back later this week.

Thanks very much for the info, I will check that out. And please let me know if you have an extra. I cant believe they quit making them, love the industrial look and not a fan of the cursive "P" on the all the current models.

I have more that i just picked up today if ya need em...all brand new in box..

Back