great compliments

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doornumber3

Reaction score
So today went to a family party and brought a few different brews that I've made.....Citrus IPA and Raspberry Wheat....1/2 way through the party we ran out of the homebrew and only had Sam Adams left.....My cousin said are we out of the homebrew, i'd much rather drink that then the Sam Adams.....everyone agreed. Made my day!:mug:

my wife is preggo and she can have 1 beer every once in a while and she gave up one of her favorites - porch rocker for my raspberry....for a minute I was like are they just trying to make me feel happy but nope, they loved it...i'm not a raspberry wheat guy but the people there loved that one

Nice! I'm finding homebrew is a hard balance between wanting to give it away for everyone to have/ hoard it like a greedy dragon and swimming in it like Scrooge McDuck!

Glad you are a sharer!

I love to share it.....it starts to get everyone curious.....my cousins husband asked me to bring down my brew set up one weekend to show him how it's done. I've got a mr beer kit i never opened and donating that to getting someone else into brewing. I'll note that 2 years ago he only drank bud and i've slowly changed him, hopefully he'll start to brew!

Back