Equally Obnoxious Hockey Trash Talk Thread, eh?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many goals does it take to chase Price from the net

Edit- nvm was brewing at the.start of the game and just assumed price started... Since he's been a siv lately.

CityOChampBrew said:
How many goals does it take to chase Price from the net

Edit- nvm was brewing at the.start of the game and just assumed price started... Since he's been a siv lately.

Still... He was tapped for as many as Budaj!

Subban charged just to get thrown out so he didnt have to fight.... what a whimpy way out. If you watched the game you can see where he charged for no reason after being in a fight with i believe marrow.

Subban charged just to get thrown out so he didnt have to fight.... what a whimpy way out. If you watched the game you can see where he charged for no reason after being in a fight with i believe marrow.

If you're a good lip reader, you can see Morrow saying "You have 5 minutes to think about what I'm going to do to you" when they were in the sin bin. All of a sudden that sh!tty smile P.K. had on his face was gone. What an a$$clown!!

If you're a good lip reader, you can see Morrow saying "You have 5 minutes to think about what I'm going to do to you" when they were in the sin bin. All of a sudden that sh!tty smile P.K. had on his face was gone. What an a$$clown!!

It's a shame that Morrow woln't get another shot at him this season since the habs will have an early 1st round exit

It's a shame that Morrow woln't get another shot at him this season since the habs will have an early 1st round exit

I was making fun of the habs the other night (see photo with cartoon ponies in it earlier), and my Habs-loving friend says "you shouldn't laugh during the regular season. They're poised for a first-round massacre"

Didn't know he was talking about the Canadiens! HA!!

I was making fun of the habs the other night (see photo with cartoon ponies in it earlier), and my Habs-loving friend says "you shouldn't laugh during the regular season. They're poised for a first-round massacre"

Didn't know he was talking about the Canadiens! HA!!

Nice! They'll choke harder than Mama Cass!

Yea I saw that. It was great. One of the more physical games in a while. I think the canadians have allowed 18 goals n last three games and they clinched? They r having issues!

WoooHooooo!!!!

Playoff drought is OVER!! Excited to see a city going nuts at game time again!! Go Leafs Go!!

WoooHooooo!!!!

Playoff drought is OVER!! Excited to see a city going nuts at game time again!! Go Leafs Go!!

The new "Miracle on Ice"!

The Wings are not looking too good right now. It's going to be close, but they aren't giving me much to be hopeful about. Wish we had Helm about 2-3 weeks back.

Milbury and Jones are pretty much counting the Wings out of the playoffs at this point. I would tend to agree, although their last 4 games are against LA, Phoenix, Nashville, and Dallas so who knows.

Milbury and Jones are pretty much counting the Wings out of the playoffs at this point. I would tend to agree, although their last 4 games are against LA, Phoenix, Nashville, and Dallas so who knows.

Looks like they'll basically need to run 3-1-0 to have a good shot at making it.

Leafs first round will likely be against Montreal. This will be incredible. I hope the last game of the season is a Leafs/Habs battle for home ice advantage.

Looks like they'll basically need to run 3-1-0 to have a good shot at making it.

Leafs first round will likely be against Montreal. This will be incredible. I hope the last game of the season is a Leafs/Habs battle for home ice advantage.

Which with how the Wings have played this year, I don't see happening.

I could see Detroit beating Dallas and Phoenix for sure; LA will probably beat them and Nashville is a toss up.

I'm with you guys. They have "needed" to win games the past week or two and haven't gotten them.

That said, the Leafs are in, so you know, anything can happen. Maybe Detroit needs a year of mediocrity to get hungry again.

I'm with you guys. They have "needed" to win games the past week or two and haven't gotten them.

That said, the Leafs are in, so you know, anything can happen. Maybe Detroit needs a year of mediocrity to get hungry again.

Possibly. They've had a very rough year and its not something you can pin on one or two problems. Perhaps having an offseason together can give them some time to work on their game.

You heard it here first: the Leafs are going to win their first Stanley Cup in 46 years.

That is all.

/straightface

emjay said:
You heard it here first: the Leafs are going to win their first Stanley Cup in 46 years.

That is all.

/straightface

Reimer wins conn smythe, kessel leads all scoring. Hughson and Simpson still go on about their weak glove and soft play, respectively.

What a dud from the Sens. Turns out they were actually trying to win that game. I thought I'd see more than Bortuzzo and Smith beating on each other. I really wanted to see the Mac Attack take on Neil

Cause we all know you would turn it down if you got it.

I've had this discussion with people before. You don't want to finish last. It's very hard to do - it means you were really, really bad. Like, the worst hockey team ever. Finishing last generally guarantees a long rebuild is ahead of you, which isn't really fun, ever.

At least Edmonton is doing things "the right way". Also their solid management team should have them seeing some success very soon...

I dont agree with everything oilers management has done (MacT, I wanted Jonathan Huberdeau instead of Nuge) , I am glad that they decided to build through the draft instead trading away the picks. Its been a rough few years but at least this year we were able too see some genuine progress. Still have along way to go but at least now we have some players who are shaping up to be very good players. Hall is a good power forward capable of a point per game, and Eberle is also a point per game guy. Smid is a very underrated shutdown dman while J Schultz may develop into a good puck mover/powerplay QB. Goaltending is consistently good, not great

Back