Boston strong

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46andbrew

Reaction score
Just felt like posting this. I live in mass and I'm watching the bruins and Red Sox drinking a nice Irish spring stout I brewed and was very moved by how the home crowd at the bruins game sung the national anthem so proud and strong.

Boston Strong!

Just felt like posting this. I live in mass and I'm watching the bruins and Red Sox drinking a nice Irish spring stout I brewed and was very moved by how the home crowd at the bruins game sung the national anthem so proud and strong.

Boston Strong!

Ok, I just gotta know- when did the bruins and the sox start playing each other? I'd LOVE to see that, and pay good money!

Seriously, I'm proud of the way we've all come together also to mourn this loss, and my heart goes out to all who have been impacted by this horrible event.

Well the sox are playing the Indians in Cleveland and the bruins are playing the sabers in Boston. So I am watching both games. Also the first game since the tragedy and the fans in Boston were so well represented. I know they all call us mass holes but we are passionate about sports and life. By the way both of my teams are winning right now

I'm a runner and I'm originally from Boston ), the bombing of the marathon hit close to home, literally and figuratively. My wife and daughter have waited for me at the finish line of every race I have ran. It shakes me to the bone to think they would have been at the finish line Monday had I been running. To see this happen in my home city is surreal. Marathon Monday, or Patriots Day is a holiday that is only celebrated in MA. Schools are closed and most people get the day off of work. People with no connection to the runners come to give words of encouragement to those pounding the way through the newton hills, to reach the finish. It's truly an awesome show of humanity in a city where people are often brash at best and flip each other off in traffic. This cowardly act put a scar on such a pure event. The Sox are religion, and so it's great they are leading the rally cry. Next year the marathon will be bigger and better. Boston Strong!

Glad to hear the support I knew a couple of runners none of which were injured but still. In a city of sure diversity it's a great thing to see the collective togetherness

My mom is from from Boston is pretty sad. Her brother usually runs every year but for some reason didn't this year... i was wondering if anyone had an idea where i could buy the ribbon?

Not sure where to get the ribbon but when I find out I will let u know

Back