What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepping to mash in my Huma Tropic Pineapple DIPA and this came in! Its about 35° outside so its pre chilled :rockin: be cracking them later today. Thanks Gabe! Just checked the tracker and says yours should arrive today as well Cheers!

View attachment 112951

Yup, all 3 cans are safe and sound. I've been on a big sour kick so it's going to be hard to not drink the Tart Side right away. I usually let stuff sit a few days after shipping, but it'll be tough.

Yup, all 3 cans are safe and sound. I've been on a big sour kick so it's going to be hard to not drink the Tart Side right away. I usually let stuff sit a few days after shipping, but it'll be tough.

Good deal! I think Im gonna have a Moo Hoo later tonight as my fiancee was really excited about it. Having Vivant Farm Hand now as Im mashing in

Good deal! I think Im gonna have a Moo Hoo later tonight as my fiancee was really excited about it. Having Vivant Farm Hand now as Im mashing in

So far trading for beers my wife will really like has been a good plan!

Anyone know the 'Who Needs the Quickie-Mart' song from the Simpsons?

I like to sing 'Who Likes Berliner-Weisse' to the same tune.

image-2977507869.jpg

Drinkin HB Apple Berry Cider at start of boil. Good God D@*n these Columbus hops smell awesome!! It was like opening a pack of Starburst candy 17% alpha :rockin:

Pepsi now. Prairie Funky Galaxy on deck. If it's as good as Prairie Gold, I'm gonna buy several more for the cellar...

mcbaumannerb said:
A glass of Dark Horse Plead the 5th RIS while I pour over the rest of the beer list for my next selection.

Excellent beer! Dark Horse is consistently good. :mug:

Nice. Where are you?

HB Old Rasputin clone hydro sample. Just racked it over to secondary to age for about a month before I bottle and cellar it. Taste dang near EXACTLY like the original. A little boozy just yet. But it is warm and young still.

image-3774294595.jpg

Finally, having a Prairie Funky Galaxy. OH HOLY HELL, this stuff is beyond amazing! It's dark and funky, and delicious. Not as sour as Prairie Gold, but every bit as good. If you haven't tried this yet, get some!

Schneider & Brooklyner Hopfenweisse. Pretty good collaboration. Wouldnt mind it being a bit smaller abv than it is,fairly dry almost with a bit of dry alcohol-everything else is great. Im getting a apricot/mango and tartish lime character from this tastey Germany pale wheat-dopplebock ale. Got some german beers to brew next few batches and the hallertauer saphire dryhopped in this beer is sounding like a good idea,if I can find them-mm maybe not,forgot I got more german hops than needed already.

Last Vivant Farmhand, gotta get more! Just pitched yeast on Huma Tropic Pineapple DIPA the wort was heavenly! Hope it ferments the same!

Back