What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sly fox route 113 ipa.
Very unbalanced bitter mess..
I took acouple of sips and drain poor, can't win them all..
Back to my homebrew.
Igotsand

View attachment 118963

Ha...route 113 IPA...I get my local spring water from the source on local rt 113. That's also the rt to take to get to Lorain County Speedway,& Jamie's Flee Market. My beers have been better than a dumper?...:drunk: lolz

20130430_095334.jpg

Week old breakfast stout, not quite there yet. Tasty though.

Would be good on nitro.

I passed the weigh in today for my fitness test today, so I can finally start drinking beer again. And since it's my birthday and I don't often get the chance to start drinking before noon on a workday, I'm having a Thunder Snow Brown. Slainte, mother f***ers!!

Happy Birthday Nuke. Welcome back!

Even you non whisky drinking folk can appreciate this... Charbay hop flavored whisky, distilled from bear republic racer 5. One of the most interesting whiskys I have ever tried, the hop flavor was kinda line a candied pine sort of aroma and taste. Went well with the roast pork lunch at Sol bar in Napa. I will own a bottle soon...

image-4233037147.jpg

nukebrewer said:
I passed the weigh in today for my fitness test today, so I can finally start drinking beer again. And since it's my birthday and I don't often get the chance to start drinking before noon on a workday, I'm having a Thunder Snow Brown. Slainte, mother f***ers!!

Are you a nuke in the Navy?

nukebrewer said:

Happy bday nuke.

nukebrewer said:
Thanks, everyone! I've got some serious catching up to do. :D

@Jbird: Yeah, I'm on shore duty in CT right now

Yes you do have some catching up. ;)
Your beer pictures have been missed by all.

Happy Birthday Nuke. Enjoy yourself today ;)

Thanks, I most certainly will. I've got a fridge full of beer including a KBS that I am going to have for dessert after my dinner of Five Guys. Also planning on picking up a four pack of Gandhi-bot and working on that.

Happy Birthday Nuke!!!

Thanks, man!

nukebrewer said:
Thanks, everyone! I've got some serious catching up to do. :D

@Jbird: Yeah, I'm on shore duty in CT right now

Nice man. I'm on shore right now too. I'm in Cali. Seabees!

I would have loved to go to CT nuke. See I have six kids so I'm pretty much stuck to the west cost unless the navy pulls it together and gets some money.

What do you brewing now nuke?

Do to a month long training coming up for me I only have a spiced cider in a one gallon carboy. I am slowly drinking a brown ale. And I have plans on making a chile beer when I get back.

I would have loved to go to CT nuke. See I have six kids so I'm pretty much stuck to the west cost unless the navy pulls it together and gets some money.

Yeah, that's an easy way to get stuck in a geographic region. Sucks that you can't go where you want to go. That's about half the reason I'm not re-enlisting again.

nukebrewer said:
Yeah, that's an easy way to get stuck in a geographic region. Sucks that you can't go where you want to go. That's about half the reason I'm not re-enlisting again.

Yea it kind of makes since for me to reenlist with all the benefits.

nukebrewer said:

Congrats on weigh in and happy b day, now go guzzle as many calories as you can. Looking forward to some more screen saver beer pics. Welcome back!!!!

Yea it kind of makes since for me to reenlist with all the benefits.

Yeah, the benefits are great (especially with six kids), just not worth it to me.

Congrats on weigh in and happy b day, now go guzzle as many calories as you can. Looking forward to some more screen saver beer pics. Welcome back!!!!

Thanks! I will get to work on that post haste!

nukebrewer said:

Congrats! And enjoy! :mug

*edit*. Oh - and happy birthday as well! :ban:

Hot scotchy. Glenmorangie Lasanta w/ wort from my Bender clone (will be Coffee Bender eventually).

Been fine tuning my process (small batch BIAB) and I think I way overshot my est efficiency on this one (90%!?!). Gotta rerun these numbers.

EDIT: deleted a terrible picture, but the drink was delicious. Tasted like boozy hot chocolate!

Back