So, have you ever urinated in the shower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever urinated in the shower?

• Yes

• No

• Refuse to answer, as my SWMBO monitors my posts.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cyclman

I Sell Koalas
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I figured if there was an honest group this would be it. After all, we probably process more liquids through our system than the average person.

Be Honest;)

Ofcourse! LOL I mean honestly, If I'm in the middle of a shower and nature calls I'm not going to get out of the shower, dry off to not make a mess, then flush and make the water either super freaking hot or super ice cold. Also I'm a big fan of saving water ;)

I pee in the shower daily. I also pee off my front porch or anywhere else in my yard when it's dark.

Silliest question ever. Of course.

Better question, does anyone pee on their feet because they heard it prevents athletes foot?

I peed in my wifes closet also. Unfortunately she kept her sweaters on a rack by the floor.

What ? Of course. now a real man craps in the shower. Sometimes you just cant help it. it can be a real struggle to get it through the grates in the drain cap

Ah hahaha. Of course all men pee in the shower. What I want to know is if women pee in the shower. Maybe, just to see what it feels like to pee while standing up?
What wrong wid da beer we got?

I do love how the poll is 100% yes. At least we are all honest on here. :mug:

It does have its benefits. Peeing in the shower can help with athelete's foot. The acids in urine are toxic to the fungus that cause it. I wouldn't suggest doing it in the shower at the gym though :)

Unfortunately, it won't cure athlete's foot.

So why won't tinkling on your tootsies help with athlete's foot? First, there's not enough urea in urine to do much good - typically only 2 to 2.5 percent. Second, urea per se isn't what attacks the athlete's foot fungus; it mainly helps antifungals work. Finally, unless you stopper the tub and let your feet soak, any contact you'd have in the shower would be brief.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2700/can-urinating-on-your-feet-in-the-shower-cure-athletes-foot

Sorry.

So I was just looking at google to find an image or meme that would fit this thread perfectly.....but I found this instead...which begs a question all it's own.

;)

original-425.jpg

Actually it begs 3 questions.... #2 and 3# being How can pipes not handle semen, and how do they calculate "semen related costs?"

How can pipes not handle semen, and how do they calculate "semen related costs?"

Doesn't it just wash down with everything else?

I don't think there is anything to this, else I would have had MAJOR plumbing problems over the years. My plumbing is fine, as is the houses' so I think its just a sign to keep guys from jerking in the shower.

So I was just looking at google to find an image or meme that would fit this thread perfectly.....but I found this instead...which begs a question all it's own.

;)

original-425.jpg

Actually it begs 3 questions.... #2 and 3# being How can pipes not handle semen, and how do they calculate "semen related costs?"

Funny, but Im 99% sure thats a joke. There was one floating around facebook between CSU students as well, that claimed to be from a dorm that I worked in. I never saw or heard about the sign while I was working there, so I know it wasnt true. Still, funny...

And yes, I do urinate in the shower occasionally.

Which reminds me of a story. A I girl I went to elementary school with admitted to urinating in the shower in like 4th grade. She got **** for it from the same group of guys through high school. I wonder if she still does...

Would it be sexist of me to say I don't think gals should pee in the shower?

With guys we can aim it at the drain and its gone. However gals, well I think its a messy situation that I am not sure I approve of.

With guys we can aim it at the drain and its gone. However gals, well I think its a messy situation that I am not sure I approve of.

As long as she pees before washing and not after it's all good by me.
I also wait for the kickstand to go down before peeing or you could lose an eye;)

really? she's in the shower. if the water is running, it's getting rinsed away as quickly as gravity can move it. soap is inches away.

plus, pee is actually quite sterile. having it run down your leg isn't going to lead to any probs.

i overrule your objection :D

I'm trying to come up with a reason why the starter of this thread wanted to know this information. None of the reasons paint the TS in a good light.

Latest posts

Back