Best price on bulk grains?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopper77

Reaction score
What's the best price you have paid for bulk grains in a group buy? I picked up a 50lb bag of 2-row yesterday for $30 an was wondering if a group buy would be cheaper than that or if I should keep buying it this way

That is pretty cheap. Best I get is $36 fora bag of gambrinus. But you should save a little more with a group buy. Or perhaps find a local micro that will let you jump in on their next order.

Cough! Co-bad-time-to-talk-about-group-buys-ugh, Cough, I got a little tickle in the back of my throat.

Bensiff said:
That is pretty cheap. Best I get is $36 fora bag of gambrinus. But you should save a little more with a group buy. Or perhaps find a local micro that will let you jump in on their next order.

That's a good idea. I bought it at an ace hardware with a Homebrew aisle inside it. But the store is 150 miles away. I was in yakima for work so I won't have regular access to prices like that

mikescooling said:
Cough! Co-bad-time-to-talk-about-group-buys-ugh, Cough, I got a little tickle in the back of my throat.

What's bad about it?

Latest posts

Back